The 6th Swiss Asset Management Day takes place on Thursday, 6 April 2017 in the Hotel Seedamm Plaza in Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland.
The 1st Swiss Asset Management Day was held in 2011. Since then, the event has become extremely popular within the finance community and has attracted large audiences of up to 500 participants including many decision-makers and senior executives from Switzerland and abroad (for some highlights and impressions from last year's Swiss Asset Management Day, please refer to the following e-fundresearch.com archive article). The one-day conference focuses on asset management, in particular technologies and private markets. Through effective presentations and lively discussions, participants will encounter thought-provoking concepts, deepen their knowledge, and learn more about the triggers and solutions that will enable them to bring asset management to the next level.
- Iwan Deplazes, Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Robert Wade, The London School of Economics and Political Sciences
- Gavin Wood, Parity Technologies
- Andreas Barraud, Canton Schwyz
- Francesco Franzoni, Università della Svizzera italiana & Swiss Finance Institute
- Pius Fritschi, LGT Capital Partners
- Andreas Iten, SIX Group
- Andreas Kind, IBM
- Veronica Lange, UBS
- Michael Loretan, FINMA
- Luc Mathys, Credit Suisse
- Bertold Müller, Christie's Zurich
- Gabriela Maria Payer, Swiss Finance Institute
- Mikko Syrjänen, Man Global Private Markets
Date & Time
Thursday, 6 April 2017, 9:00 - 17:00 h (Download to your calendar)
The attendance fee is CHF 250 and includes lunch, refreshments, and cocktails. University students are entitled to a fifty percent reduction. Non-payment of fees does not constitute a cancellation.
Hotel Seedamm Plaza, Seedammstrasse 3, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland